Capitoli in libri internazionali
8. De Toni A. F., Nassimbeni G. (2016), A Model of Codesign Relationships: Definitions and Contingencies. A Review and Outlook, in Bartezzaghi E., Cagliano R., Caniato F., Ronchi S. (eds.), A Journey through Manufacturing and Supply Chain Strategy Research. A Tribute to Professor Gianluca Spina, Springer, pp. 113-137, ISBN: 978-3319311036.
7. De Toni A. F., Nonino F. (2013), Learning objectives and application contexts of business games in management education, in Baldissin N., Bettiol S., Magrin S., Nonino F. (eds.), Business game-based learning in management education, Lulu Press, ISBN: 978-1291322552.
6. Baldissin N., De Toni A. F. & Nonino F. (2013), What is a business game? Historical background and evolution of business games in serious games context, in Baldissin N., Bettiol S., Magrin S., Nonino F. (eds.), Business game-based learning in management education, Lulu Press, ISBN: 978-1291322552.
5. De Toni A. F., Comello L. (2013), Theory of complexity: guidelines for strategic management and supply chain management, in Harland C., Nassimbeni G., Schneller E. (eds.), The SAGE handbook of strategic supply chain management, SAGE Publications, pp. 305-328, ISBN: 978-1412924085.
4. De Toni A. F. (2012), The shared vision as a change engine, in Varanini F., Ginevri W. (eds.). Projects and Complexity, vol. 4, CRC Press/Balkema, Taylor and Francis Group, pp. 91-120, ISBN: 978-1466502796.
3. De Toni A. F., Filippini R., Forza C. & Vinelli A. (2001), Manufacturing in Italy: competing in a different way,in Schroeder R. G., Flynn B. B. (eds.), High Performance Manufacturing. Global Perspectives, pp 247-266, John Wiley & Sons, New York (USA), ISBN: 978-0471388142.
2. Sakakibara S., Flynn B. B., De Toni A. F. (2001), JIT manufacturing: development of infrastructure linkages, in Schroeder R. G., Flynn B. B. (eds.), High Performance Manufacturing. Global Perspectives, pp. 141-161, John Wiley & Sons, New York (USA), ISBN: 978-0471388142.
1. De Toni A. F., Nassimbeni G. (1997), The buyer-supplier exchange in the presence of design, logistic and quality interactions: results of an empirical research, in Capaldo G., Esposito E., lo Storto C. & Raffa M. (eds.), Supply Management, pp. 153-173, ESI, Naples (Italy) ISBN: 978-8881146758. (Pubblicato anche in Proceedings of the 6th International Annual IPSERA Conference: “Supply Management, Innovation and Economic Development”, International Purchasing and Supply Education & Research Association (IPSERA), Ischia (Italy), March 24-26, 1997, pp. T2/8-1-17.